Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Diverse Care’ 'Diverse Care UK (Ltd) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is '399-401 High Street, Stratford, London E15 4QZ'. Our company registration number is 04482942 at '399-401 High Street, Stratford, London E15 4QZ’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general linformation and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse thewebsite(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use ofthe website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
2. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by using our online form).
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. International data transfers
5. Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by writing us.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
The cookies in use on this website are described below.
Cookie Names: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
Cookie Function: These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer's IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Cookie Names: up to three Cookies identified by a 128-bit hash e.g. d5af05bbd2969d96bcb824a48394e671
Cookie Function: Joomla is the content management system of this website. The cookies generated by it are used to identify a visitor to the system in conjunction with a user session if they have set up a user account and logged in. Otherwise, these cookies only allow us to track the number of guests on the website. Please note that all cookies set by Joomla cannot be disabled as they ensure the basic functionality of the website. Also in most cases, these cookies are deleted upon termination of the user session. (see Session Cookie).
Cookie Names: mp_*128-bit hash*_mixpanel, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelySegments, JSESSIONID
Cookie Function: Typeform is the component used for the Contact Us and Complaints Form. In order to track the progression of the multi-tier forms it sets cookies.
Further Information about Cookies
The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on does not affect usage of the website in any other way. For further information on the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, please click here.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website.